Did you know you can support The Friends of the Casa Grande Library just by shopping at Fry's? We have recently enrolled our non-profit organization in this program so for you to get started, sign up with your V.I.P. Card (instructions below), and select the Friends and, you'll earn rewards for us every time you shop and use your V.I.P. card.
I'm sure you all know how the economic downturn has impacted ours and other organizations. That's why your enrollment in this program is so important. Since I and a lot of you shop at one or the other Fry's locations in town, this will help us subsidize the programs we support at the library. The Friends of the Casa Grande Library raises funds with every eligible purchase your enrollment makes.
Purchase of Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy Expenses, Postage Stamps. Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa PrePaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel, and Sales Tax are excluded from Eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out-of-pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
Instructions for Enrollment:
Step 1: If you do not already have a Fry’s Card – If you have a Fry’s account, skip to Step 2.
1. Go to http://www/frysfood.com
2. Select ‘Register’
3. Under Sign-In information, enter your email and crate a password. (Write down both so you have it for Step 2)
4. Select ‘Use Card Number’
5. Enter your Fry’s V.I.P. Card Number, last name and postal code
6. Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code
7. Select ‘Find Store’
8. Chose your store then select ‘Create Account’
9. You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
10. Continue to Step 2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
Step 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Reward Program
1. Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
2. Select ‘Sign-In’
3. Enter our email and password then select ‘sign in’
4. Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
5. Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards, If prompted, enter personal information
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NOP number (64385) or Friends of the Casa Grande Library then select ‘search’. (Note: I found using the NOP number easier)
7. Check the box next to the Friends
8. Then select ‘save changes’ or ‘enroll’
9. If you have registered correctly, you should not see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
I know this seems like a lot of work to do; however, it is really easy and look at the help you will be giving your library just by buying groceries!!!